Good reasons to choose our Corporation Tax service:
Companies are subject to Corporation Tax
Corporation Tax is charged on trading, investment and Capital Gains – so how does that work?
We dedicate a qualified manager to provide a personal service to help you. If you receive a letter from HMRC – send it to us. We do the rest.
We suggest ways for you to SAVE TAX – we work for you – not HMRC
• The first priority is planning to minimise your tax liability
• Our team will advise you of your tax liability – no nasty surprises at the last moment
• We take care of all the filing
• Our service tells you when payments are due – you will be ready in advance
• Our Corporate Tax service includes all the above for a fixed annual fee
What is Corporation Tax?
Corporation Tax is a tax on the profits of limited companies and some organisations including clubs, societies, associations, co-operatives, charities and other unincorporated bodies.
If your company or organisation is based in the UK, you’ll have to pay Corporation Tax on all your taxable profits – wherever in the world those profits come from.
If your company isn’t based in the UK but operates in the UK – for example through an office or branch (known to HMRC as a ‘permanent establishment’) – you’ll only have to pay Corporation Tax on any taxable profits arising from your UK activities.
Pay before you file your Tax Return
Corporation Tax is different. The deadline to pay your Corporation Tax is before the deadline to file your Company Tax Return. Generally you must:
• Pay the tax by 9 months and one day after the end of your company or organisation’s Corporation Tax accounting period and then
• File by 12 months after the end of your company or organisation’s Corporation Tax accounting period
Filing your Company Tax Return and paying tax
Virtually all companies and organisations must file their Company Tax Returns online.
Your tax computations and the accounts that form part of your Company Tax Return, must be filed in Inline extensible Business Reporting Language (IXBRL) format. We provide this filing as part of our ordinary service.
If you have questions on Corporation Tax please contact us for a free first hour meeting. Parking is free all day.
We do not outsource work
We are a training employer, developing local talent
We provide training to those leaving higher education