We work for you and not the Tax Man.
We provide personal tax services ranging from a simple Tax Return for someone retired with a part-time job through to clients with many different sources of income from the UK and overseas.
We are authorised to file client Tax Returns direct to the HM Revenue Customs and to retrieve clients information from their website.
If you fail to submit a personal Tax Return this could result in you paying penalties, surcharges and interest to HMRC.
You may need to submit a Tax Return if you are:
• Self employed
• A higher rate tax payer
• A company director
• Receiving buy to let income or rent or income from land or property in the UK
• In receipt of capital gains or losses
• Receiving or have received untaxed income
• Receiving foreign income, even if you are not normally resident in the UK
• In receipt of any other income
Our clients don’t need to worry about filing their Tax Returns because we take the time, stress and potential pitfalls away by dealing with this for them. We provide a human friendly service where we submit Tax Returns for our client direct into HMRC online internet gateway.
Good reasons to choose our Personal Tax service:
- Tax affairs are time consuming and often confusing
- It’s easy to make a mistake when completing tax documents and this could result in more tax for you to pay
- We have a dedicated Personal Tax team to help you
- Our tax team can help you complete your Personal Tax Return and once we have your approval, we can submit this for you
- We suggest ways for you to SAVE TAX – we work for you – not HMRC
- Our team will advise you of your tax liability – no nasty surprises at the last moment
- We tell you when payments are due – you will be ready in advance
- We will inform you of relevant tax matters that could affect you throughout the year
- Our Personal Tax service normally includes all of the above for a fixed annual fee
Prices start from as little as £120 excluding VAT. Call our personal tax team on 01323 649509 for a specific quote based on your circumstances.
Remember, failure to complete a personal Tax Return if required could result in penalties, surcharges and interest from HMRC.
They say that there are only two certainties in life - death and taxes.
There are plenty of taxes to choose from so here are a few that we can help you with:
- Income Tax
- National Insurance
- CIS - Construction Industry Scheme
- Auto enrolment
- Value Added Tax
- Corporation Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Inheritance Tax
- Import Duty
There are two real issues: One: It's not what you make it's what you get to keep. Two: The hidden taxes are the fines, penalties and late interest that occur when you make a mistake. We work for you and not the taxman. We help you to avoid the fines, penalties and late interest that occur when you make a mistake.
To arrange a free, no obligation consultation, get in touch today. Free all day parking.
Please call 01323 649509
Or complete our contact form for a call back.