Peter D Hill Partner and Director of Dominic Hill
- Peter founded the business in 1992 and has overseen its development ever since.
- Peter is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
- Expertise in tax and VAT planning, international business and trading activities, business coaching and wealth maximisation.
- Peter practices Tai Chi Chuan. He plays trumpet and the saxophone. Peter enjoys a pint of real ale and likes fast cars.
Mark UnderdownPartner and Director of Dominic Hill
- Fellow Chartered Certified Accountant
- Over 15 years practice experience and with Dominic Hill since 2013
- Areas of expertise include Corporate and personal tax, VAT and general tax planning.
- Interest includes international business and overseas taxation; having worked with clients doing business in India, Canada, Sri Lanka, Ghana, Nigeria, Jordan, Kenya, Mexico, USA and all over Europe.
Natalie RidleyClient Manager
- Natalie is a senior manager and qualified FCCA in 2006
- Has worked with Dominic Hill since 2008
- Manages a portfolio of small to medium size businesses and personal tax cases.
- Interests include watching Motor sports – Speedway Rallycross and visiting Steam fairs and classic car shows. Spending time with my family, cycling and walking.
Katy VeeversClient Manager
- Qualified AAT in 2011
- 11 years experience in accountancy practices and has been with us since 2017
- Katy is our expert on accountancy software Xero.
- Manages a portfolio of medium size businesses and personal tax cases.
- Interests outside of work are trying to find time for the gym, reading and rubbish reality TV!
Liam DemelClient manager
- A qualified ACCA, Liam has worked for Dominic Hill since 2010
- He is a Xero and Quickbooks trainer and has experience with payroll and lots of other accounting related activities.
- He manages a portfolio of small to medium size businesses and personal tax cases
- Liam supports Arsenal and is a gamer
Stefanie ReedClient Manager
- Qualifications in Payroll & Bookkeeping & Currently studying AAT
- Started with Dominic Hill in April 2014
- Stef is a friendly face for small clients with a no jargon approach
- Interests Card making and Embroidery and involvement with the youth section at Eastbourne Borough Football Club
Tiffany KeetOffice Manager
- Tiffany heads up payroll but also manages the rest of the team and the office
- She has worked at Dominic Hill since 2012.
- Tiff manages all aspects of our payroll services
- She is also responsible for company formations and company secretarial duties including the appointment of directors and shareholdeers.
- Her personal interests include spending time with two bunny rabbits.
We do not outsource work
We are a training employer, developing local talent
We provide training to those leaving higher education