Peter D Hill Partner and Director of Dominic Hill
- Peter founded the business in 1992 and has overseen its development ever since.
- Peter is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Expertise in tax and VAT planning, international business and trading activities, business coaching and wealth maximisation.
- Interests include Peter practices Tai Chi Chuan (before this he was a black belt in Karate). He plays trumpet and the saxophone
Mark UnderdownPartner and Director of Dominic Hill
- FCCA - Qualified since 2008 BA (Hons) Geography - University of Sussex
- Over 13 years practice experience and with Dominic Hill since 2013
- Areas of expertise include Corporate and personal tax, VAT and general tax planning.
- Interest includes international business and overseas taxation; having worked with clients doing business in India, Canada, Sri Lanka, Ghana, Nigeria, Jordan, Kenya, Mexico, USA and all over Europe.
Natalie RidleySenior Accounts Manager
- Qualifications FCCA Graduated February 2006
- Time with the company Started with Dominic Hill in January 2008
- Manages a portfolio of client small to medium size businesses and personal tax cases.
- Interests include watching Motor sports – Speedway Rallycross and visiting Steam fairs and classic car shows. Spending time with my family, cycling and walking.
Adam WilkinsAccountancy Practice Manager
- 12 years experience in Customer Portfolio management & 12 Years experience in Business and Corporate Banking fields
- Started with Dominic Hill in August 2017
- Interests include Volunteering for local charity fundraising such as AGE UK East Sussex, as well as volunteering and looking after animals at welfare groups such as the RSPCA in Brighton Patcham. I also enjoy travelling, national trust day trips, visiting historical places of interest and swimming.
Stefanie ReedClient Manager
- Qualifications in Payroll & Bookkeeping & Currently studying ATT
- Started with Dominic Hill in April 2014
- Interests Card making and Embroidery and involvement with the youth section at Eastbourne Borough Football Club
Liam DemelAccounts manager
- A qualified Accounting Technician and is due to qualify as a Chartered Certified Accountant this year
- He is a Xero trainer and has experience with payroll and lots of other accounting related activities.
- He specialises in clients accountancy and tax affairs.
- Liam supports Arsenal
Tiffany KeetPayroll Manager
- Experienced in Payroll and management activities for the last 5 years.
- I have worked at Dominic Hill since December 2012.
- I specialise in all aspects of our payroll services and company formations to company restructures.
- My personal interests include spending time with my two bunny rabbits.
Katy BiffenClient Manager
- Qualified AAT in 2011, studying ACCA hope to qualify by 2019
- Time with company - 4 days! But have 11 years experience in accountancy practices
- Official title is Client Manager. Expert on accountancy software Xero, Futrli, Iris. Undertake all manner of accountancy work such as annual accounting, vat, corporation tax and self assessment tax. Interested in helping a client to grow their business, improve cash flow, finding ways to help them time save on accountancy whilst still getting the information they need
- Interests outside of work are planning a wedding, dealing with a pre-teen and trying to find time for the gym, reading and rubbish reality TV!
We do not outsource work
We are a training employer, developing local talent
We provide training to those leaving higher education